Friday, June 25, 2010

Would you trust going through blepharoplastic surgery? Its a cosmetic surgery on the eyes.?

To elaborate, blepharoplasty is a procedure to reshape the outlines of the eye, whether its the upper or lower eyelid.





Many ppl have been through cosmetic surgery, and knowing the risks that are involved with it, I'm wondering how others might feel if they were to go through blepharoplasty.





I'm thinking of doing it, but knowing that its involving my eyes, I'm not too sure if I should really trust this kind of procedure.


How safe is it?





And please, no answers like ';It shouldn't matter how u look on the outside, its how u feel on the inside'; nothing like that please.





ThanksWould you trust going through blepharoplastic surgery? Its a cosmetic surgery on the eyes.?
I've had bleph surgery with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon and I'm very happy that I did. It is a safe procedure in the right hands and usually does not even require general anesthesia, but instead a local with sedation. It's good to consult with at least 2 plastic surgeons, some specialize in the eye procedures, and do your research as you are doing now. I had a very positive experience and it has improved my quality of life! I recommend that you visit the FaceForum discussion board (Google it) for more information and to chat with others who are going through these procedures! Good luck!!Would you trust going through blepharoplastic surgery? Its a cosmetic surgery on the eyes.?
My Dad had this done because he was having a problem with his eyelashes growing inside. They removed a portion of the skin and tightened his eyelids. LOL, he even got to stop using the reading glasses. Yes, it is a safe procedure and very quick to heal.
Any surgery is risky once you are put under. Just make sure that your surgeon is a member of AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY. You can look him up and see if he has any botched surgeries.





Good Luck.
No After you do it once you'll be hooked and look like Cameron Diaz( no offense but she looks drugged)i mean i thought she was a good actress but shes on drugs and face lifts and all that crap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy