Friday, June 25, 2010

Will it be painful if I undergo cosmetic surgery to get my eyes bigger? Like Ayumi Hamasaki?

Can they put my to sleep?





I have double eyes lids and I'm Asian.


But I want bigger eyes.





^.^





MuchLove%26amp;%26amp;RespectWill it be painful if I undergo cosmetic surgery to get my eyes bigger? Like Ayumi Hamasaki?
Hi.





I do not know first-hand if it will be painful or not since i have never had this procedure, but i can assume that it probably would be since it is plastic surgery on and around the delicate eye area.





They will probably put you to sleep or at least numb the area with aneasthesia (but don't go on what i say, if you are serious about getting this done book an appointment with a reputable surgeon and ask all the questions to a professional, since i am clearly not).





Secondly, i am just wondering your motivation for wanting this 'eyelid' surgery.





I am presuming you are in your teens, maybe?





Personally, I am a 16 year old exchange student living in Japan (been here for 2 months now, time goes so quickly) and in my opinion the most beautiful girls are the ones who don't change their eyes.





It is these eyes that make them unique and so beautiful. Many people actually want to have their eyes look like the native asian people.





Be proud of your eyes,





Regards,


EthanWill it be painful if I undergo cosmetic surgery to get my eyes bigger? Like Ayumi Hamasaki?
I don't know who Ayumi is but there is a doctor in San Francisco that does what is called ';facial feminization';on men who want to look like females. The doctor works on eyes and foreheads to make the eyes bigger and raises the brows. This is done under anesthesia but will hurt after for a while.The Doctor's name is Ousterhouse or Ousterhout, I am not sure which as this TV show on the subject was a long time ago.The results were amazing. The before and after photos were radically different. What was a guy before now had the features of a woman.


This type of cosmetic surgeon might work for you because you already have a head start and would not require so much work. This surgery required the skin to be cut in the hairline and the skin pulled down over the face exposing the bone around the eyes so the doctor could remove the extra and make the eye sockets bigger. there was some skin modifications as well to give the eye a large and feminine shape.
Im sure your eyes are already beautiful...





big eyes are over rated, they always look like they are going to fall out of their sockets...dont they? freaks my japanese wife out when i lean over her with my big blue eyes...she always gets ready to catch my monster eyes when they finally tumble out...





hehe
They have such a thing?





Hmm, i guess during the surgery you'd get put to sleep, and after you'd probably get pain killers.
if Ayumi Hamasaki is a person :\ because you should envy yourself :) I have no clue regarding your ? though
Heck yeah it will hurt! Good luck on that. Ouch
i bet you are beautiful the way you are. be happy with who you are.





P.S. It would hurt like HECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy