Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will it be painful if I undergo cosmetic surgery [my eyes bigger] in Korea or Japan?

Can they at least put me to sleep?Will it be painful if I undergo cosmetic surgery [my eyes bigger] in Korea or Japan?
Any cosmetic surgery is painful, but they always put you under.





However, if I were you I'd wait and think about if you really wanted this done.





I've heard many stories of women who have gotten this surgery and then really regretted it later because its like losing your ancestry.





Some might find your eyes beautiful the way they are.





I'm assuming your eyes are almond shaped and small, and that your of asian heritage. I'd like you to know that I find almond shaped eyes the prettiest there are, and that you should be lucky to have them.Will it be painful if I undergo cosmetic surgery [my eyes bigger] in Korea or Japan?
umm ya it will proboly hurt ALOT! ..why do you need to get cosmetic surgery ..just be happy with the way you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy