Friday, June 25, 2010

I have eyebrowes like bat wings and eyes close together what cosmetic surgery can help me?

answers from plastic surgeons if there is any on this group.I have eyebrowes like bat wings and eyes close together what cosmetic surgery can help me?
yesI have eyebrowes like bat wings and eyes close together what cosmetic surgery can help me?
You can easily fix eyebrows with a razor. No way to move eyes further apart, that is determined by your skull.
dont consider surgery
Dont bother with plastic surgery , get them threaded it will help because youve got long thick eye browes and it will turn out to be a nice shape - however the negative is that it does hurt a LIL, but pain is beauty :P
Not sure about surgery but you could try plucking your eyebrows and shaping them. If you dont want to try this yourself you could get it done professionally. Then you could keep the shape up yourself.
upper and/or lower brow augmentation, 7k

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy