Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is it dangerous to get an eye lift cosmetic surgery at 18 years old?

I'm going to get an eye lift with a cosmetic surgeon in a few days. My mother convinced me to do it since she is too and I am Asian so naturally my eye lid is very heavy and it looks like I only have one eye slit. The majority of beautiful actresses and models have two slits or folds on their upper eye, I don't. I've seen a model of what my face would look like with double folds and its BEAUTIFUL! My question is, is it dangerous to get this done at 18 years old? Also, Ive brought up the dangers of getting a bulging popping out look with your eyes if the surgery goes wrong with the Dr but he guarantees that that is 100% not going to happen with his skills. He also says he has many years experience and he specializes in eye lifts, should I trust him and are there any other dangers that I should be aware of?


Thanks!Is it dangerous to get an eye lift cosmetic surgery at 18 years old?
There is always danger with any surgery - major or minor. If this makes you and your mother happy and you are sure that the physician you have chosen is licensed and accredited, then go ahead.Is it dangerous to get an eye lift cosmetic surgery at 18 years old?
Believe me, when it comes to any type of a cosmetic surgery there's always a risk. The best way to go into this is do as much research as you can online to educate yourself about it. Also, do you want to do this for medical or 'image' reasons? I'm sure you're pretty just the way you are.
srry idk


i jus wana say goodluck =]
  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy