Friday, June 25, 2010

What cosmetic and natural products can I use to lift the skin around my eyes?

The skin above the eyelids is starting to sag. I do not want plastic surgery but are there any natural products or cosmetic creams that can slow the process and what substances can I use to eliminate the pigmentation and also the small capillaries on my face?What cosmetic and natural products can I use to lift the skin around my eyes?
apply vitamnine E creamWhat cosmetic and natural products can I use to lift the skin around my eyes?
Preparation H can help because it shrinks the capillariesd temporarily. I know it sounds weird but it works.
www.freewebs.com/helpmystyle





go there. she's a GENIUS with any fashion, hair, makeup, nail, etc tips you need.








hope it helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy