Friday, June 25, 2010

Can I clean my eye shadow brush with a brush cleaner or can I only use it for my foundation brush?

I bought a Brush cleaner by essence of beauty and I was wondering if it is okay to clean my eye shadow brush and by powder brush with it or can I only use it for my foundation brush?Can I clean my eye shadow brush with a brush cleaner or can I only use it for my foundation brush?
:)


Brush cleaner is okay to use for all brushes. My favorite way to wash my brushes: for eyeshadow and smaller sized brushes, I like to pour a little cleanser in a shallow container. Saturate the brush with liquid, and swipe on a clean towel to rid it of product. Lay flat to dry so that the liquid doesn't loosen the glue holding the brush together.


For fluffier brushes: I pour some cleaner into a tiny spray bottle and spray the bristles. Then I swipe on a towel, just like the eye shadow brushes.


One thing to note: you might want to wash the brushes in baby shampoo every once in a while for a deep clean. :)Can I clean my eye shadow brush with a brush cleaner or can I only use it for my foundation brush?
You can use it for all brushes.
It is for all brushes so yes you can
you can use it for any makeup brush, and if you don't like spending money on brush cleaner you can just take some makeup remover/face wash and put a little in a cup with water and swish the brushes around in it
Yeah, it's for brushes. There are so many different brushes, and companies know that. So, of course they'll make a cleanser for all of them. Just be easy with them and don't pluck out the hair thingy majiggers. Haha. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy