Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Question About Asian Eyes & Cosmetic Surgery?

Why do so many Asian girls want cosmetic surgery to make their eyes bigger or rounder? A lot of asian girls I know want that surgery. And why do so many dye their hair blonde?


I think slanted eyes and dark hair are cool.Question About Asian Eyes %26amp; Cosmetic Surgery?
there are a few number of girls who do it to fit into the western culture but most of them just want to enhance their looks. big eyes with double eyelids are considered beautiful in the asian culture. i myself think everyone is beautiful just the way they are and i love my small eyes and black hair!Question About Asian Eyes %26amp; Cosmetic Surgery?
mere foolishness
Because those girls are influence by western culture and their parents are so rich. Even they dye blond hair, it can't hide their flat nose or slanted eyes. They are still Asian.
I do too. Asian women are very beautiful. They have gorgeous hair, and beautiful skin. I don't get it either. Blame the media I guess. When I was a young girl no one ever heard of anorexia or bulimia.
I think that a lot of girls are like that. Want what they can't have. Fake tans, contact lenses, boob job, nose job, dyed hair.





I suppose for some it could be a bit of an anime thing. Big eyes, lollipop figure etc.
I agree, Asian women have sexy eyes! I also love brunnetes as well.


Maybe they want to eye surgery for better vision.
I think it's crazy when they do that. They look so much better the way they are. And please if you're Asian, don't ever dye your hair blonde. Dark hair is way more beautiful.
Many Asian girls do not consider themselves attractive. They probably have low self esteem and want beautiful big eyes. Some are pretty, but for the most part they all look the same and are not appealling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy