Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Should i have cosmetic eye surgery ? child fear. stupid question...i know. not to say I'm a shy gal though

okay, ok, deep question here. i have lazy eye. anyone know what that means. (its where one eye is bigger then the other @ a sequent slightly.) i know funny, funny.


its something i was born with , but all my life I'v been made fun of an teased, But, also always told to just ignore those kids in class ,or on the street etc etc,. so i have. but really its jus done nothing in life but give me a huge complex!. I cant even look you in the eye to have a serious conversation (affraid of the criticize) because ';of';. there were kids who were really crule you know what i mean, ';People';. so there is a surgey that can fix it in two simple surgerys . my family tells me no its not a good idea '; You are who You are'; my friends lie an say im so pretty. when i know im not ';really';. first how do i explain to my family that im going to have it done. how do i convince them its a good thing.


overall: if a had two normal shaped eye then i would feel more confidence in life. should i spend the cash.Should i have cosmetic eye surgery ? child fear. stupid question...i know. not to say I'm a shy gal though
speak to a doctor or opticion about it. but honey, dont let bullies get you down, im sure you are very pretty - they are youre friends and they wouldnt lie. good luck xxx
  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy