Friday, June 25, 2010

How do I clean my eye lash brush?

I can't find any good way to clean my eye lash brush, is there a way without ruining the tip of the eye lash brush?How do I clean my eye lash brush?
Wash it with little olive oil and then cleanse with warm waterHow do I clean my eye lash brush?
I run the tip of my brush under hot water and use a little baby shampoo .. I turn the water pressure up on the sink so it cleans it pretty good and no harm ! Just lay it flat to dry and your good to go !
use a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol on it.
let it sit in warm water for a while, then scrub of the mascara with your fingers.


if it's not coming off easily, either use some soap or baby shampoo, or let it sit in vinegar %26amp; water
erm .. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy