Friday, June 25, 2010

Any body knows what is the perfect cosmetic that can cure dark ring around eyes?

put cucumber slices on top of your eyelids when you sleepAny body knows what is the perfect cosmetic that can cure dark ring around eyes?
A couple of weeks back I posted this same q. One suggestion I got was to put 1tspoon of gelatine in a bowl. Add I tblspoon boiling water. Mix into a paste and dab under eyes with cotton wool (I use my finger). Leave on for 20-30 minutes and rinse. Do this every day for a week and then 3-4 weekly. I did this for a week and thing my eyes look better. Even my boyfriend mentioned that my eyes looked better. Try it, maybe it will work for you too.Any body knows what is the perfect cosmetic that can cure dark ring around eyes?
well.....I heard that putting teabags on your eyes can cure the dark rings
There is nothing that can CURE dark rings under your eyes if that is just part of your skin tone (common in people with Middle Eastern or Indian ancestry, for example), but a good concealer can work wonders. Try a yellow toned concealer and then use a foundation over it.
cucumber slices cant get rid on your dark ring around the eyes, it just relax your eyes thats all. y not try nevea cream for that
U can put cucumber slices on ur eyes when u sleep as a friend answered before or u can do is......take some curd and turmeric powder and mix this,u will get a paste,apply this daily.u can see the change
if you have a store called ';mac'; near you they have the best makeup for anything, especially that. its a lot more expensive but for certain things its really worth it. the people who work there are usually super nice and super professional so they will be happy to make sure you get the right color and stuff for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy