Friday, June 25, 2010

Cosmetic Surgery - Larger Eyes?

I am writing in regards to cosmetic surgery in an effort to obtain larger eyes. I have very, close-set, small eyes that do not fit my oval face very well. I have tried every make-up tip imaginable, however they are just too small and ';beadie.';





Is it possible for a cosmetic surgeon to alter the size of one's eyes, and set them farther apart from one another? If so, what is the name of this procedure and where can I go to get more information? Thanks a bunch!Cosmetic Surgery - Larger Eyes?
Hi there-





i am a plastic surgeon in Houston and can tell you that unfortunately, Setting your orbits wider is a very very extensive procedure with a host of complications. I would strongly urge you not to do it.





If you insist on moving forward, I would strongly urge you to go see a plastic surgeon who specializes in craniofacial surgery. This is a highly specialized procedure that you wish, and very very few if any surgeons that do cosmetic surgery do this. The surgeons that are familiar with this procedure do this for children with deformed skulls due to defects in development. Do NOT go to the guy in your town that does great facelifts or breast augmentations. Unless he does craniofacial surgery in addition to cosmetic surgery- you will be very very sorry.





Again, in this instance, I would recommend not doing anything.





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy