Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why is my right eye more closed looking than my left. Is there any cosmetic simple solution for that?

You have a lazy eyelid. I have one too. It is a cosmetic surgery that can fix it but assuming that you're not that vain (or that it's our of your price range) rest assured that most people don't notice. I can't remember if you're a girl but makeup (specifically eyeliner) makes it look worse, not better.Why is my right eye more closed looking than my left. Is there any cosmetic simple solution for that?
everyone has one eye that is smaller than the other. a trick to make your eyes look bigger is to brush on a hint of white eyeshadow or eyeliner inside your lower lidWhy is my right eye more closed looking than my left. Is there any cosmetic simple solution for that?
could be the muscle consult a cosmetic surgeon
yeah. my cousin's eyes are like that. very obvious.


but i think everybody has eyes that are - one bigger. one smaller. so its allright. but to make the smaller eye bigger. line white eyeliner along the sides of your eye[s]. it makes your eyes look huge. black works too, but just not as well.
Actually this is very common. I have it too. Who cares? Nobody's going to say, ';I hate that person because his right eye is slightly smaller than the other.';
You probably have a drooping eyelid. You could get Botex on your eyelid LOL





I say just live with it, people won't notice.
  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin allergy