Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SCARRRING UNDER EYE from cosmetic surgery .. please help!!?

Hi.. I had surgery 6 weeks ago and although one eye healed beautifully the other eye had a stitch come out before it was healed so my right eye has a very large lump of scar tissue... any thoughts on how to get rid of it??SCARRRING UNDER EYE from cosmetic surgery .. please help!!?
Contratubex did an amazing job for me. I had a huge scar after an appendicitis operation and now it is hardly visible.


I've heard that laser tretment also provides good results, but i haven't tried it personally.SCARRRING UNDER EYE from cosmetic surgery .. please help!!?
Go back and have more surgery
Wouldn't you need to talk to the doc who performed the operation first?
speak to your plastic surgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy