Friday, June 25, 2010

I have had eye bags my whole life, does anyone know a product that really works without cosmetic suregery?

Well if you smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol I would advise you to stop as they could be contributing to your under eye bags. Also get lots of rest preferably 8 plus hours. Do facial exercises. You could also consider taking vitamin E (400 iu) and Vitamin C (1000 milligrams) pills as they help with the formation of collagen which keeps your skin looking tight. Also, take a daily multivitamin and drink plenty of water. I have the same problem as you. I swear by Oil of Olay-Regenerist Eye Cream and their Definity Creams. The items are a little bit pricey. I incorporated all of the above into my daily regimen and have significantly noticed a change in how puffy my eyes are. They still have bags under them but not as horrible looking as they used to. This is just from my personal expeerience. Makeup will definitely make your bags disappear but if you think like me you will not want your bags to be as noticeable without makeup. I will maintain this regimen until I save up to get my eye surgery. Good luck.I have had eye bags my whole life, does anyone know a product that really works without cosmetic suregery?
http://www.marykay.com/color/eyes/102743鈥?/a>





http://www.marykay.com/color/eyes/100032鈥?/a>


ALSO TRY THIS FIRMING CREAMI have had eye bags my whole life, does anyone know a product that really works without cosmetic suregery?
I read a book about beauty and it suggested hemorrhoid cream to reduce the puffing.
I have hear that if you use a very small dab of preparation H under your eyes it reduces darkness and puffiness. It's supposed to be a big secret of models and actresses. There are a ton of under eye creams out there on the market that will most likely do the same thing except they might have some caffeine or menthol in them to help wake up the eyes more.
i know clinique sells really good dark circle cream but i seriously doubt that it will take them away permanantly, maybe if u apply it daily or so it will reduce their appearance and paired with a good concealer and foundation, the appearance should decrease.
um yah you could try foundation or concealer
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--Dark circles / Puffiness / Eye bags


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy