Friday, June 25, 2010

Will it work if I wet my eye shadow brush and then apply it like eyeliner?

i really want different color eyeliner, but i have sensitive skin and can only use Clinique, which can get pricey. so i wanted to improvise!Will it work if I wet my eye shadow brush and then apply it like eyeliner?
chyeahhh i do that all the time! =D its a lot easier to control i think and it look ssofter and less harsher than pencil i think. just wet your eyeliner** brush and make it damp, not soaking wet. than gather some eyeshadow on it and then line your eyes. make sure you use an eyeliner brush and not an eyeshadow brush or the ones that come with the eyeshadows. goodluckWill it work if I wet my eye shadow brush and then apply it like eyeliner?
I do it all the time. A simple black eyeshadow will do,( or other color that you want) and all you need is a liner brush (The angled type usually works best). The difference from eyeshadow to eyeshadow are the their ingredients. Some will last longer and stay put, while others will have some fall-off in the corners of your eyes after an hour. The results aren't much different, MAC Fluid line is a liquid type eyeliner in a pot, that you can safely put on your waterline. It stays on forever, too. But if you use instead, a dark eyeshadow, there wouldn't be much of a difference in how it looks. Just remember to have a steady hand and to wipe off any little crumbs that fall off onto your cheeks and into the corners of your eyes. Also, you know those Dream Matte Mousse eye shadows by Maybelle? If you can find another shadow with the consistency of that, it will probably apply exactly the same as a cake/pot liner.


3 years ago
Yes it will. I would suggest spending a few extra dollars and getting ';Weather Anything'; by Bare Excentuals. It is like water, but actually allows shadow liner to stay put while wetting it to be applied smoother. They also make great eyeline brushes, too.
It does! I have this Sunbaked Collection eyeshadow that you can wear dry or wet, as eyeshadow or as eyeliner and it's really nice.
kpoindexter.qbeauty.com





I have very sensitive and oily skin. I finally found this site and my problems were over. The makeup on this site is of great quality and I also found the colors I was looking for.
Yep, that works! But, you'll need an eyeliner brush instead of an eyeshadow brush :)
Yes just dont get it too wet. People do this all the time.
yes that can work apply foundation first or eyecream so it has something to cling to and last longer
yes.





its gonna work, but maybe use waterproof eyeliner on top?





it helps keep ur makeup in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy