Friday, June 25, 2010

Now that poeple can have cosmetic surgery on the NHS does anyone think i could have laser eye treatment?

as far as i hear it is safe. if you got the will and the money i say go for it.Now that poeple can have cosmetic surgery on the NHS does anyone think i could have laser eye treatment?
Lasik Surgery is very cheap in India-almost 1/3rd the price of USA.There is one company that is very famous in India that arranges lasik surgery for foreigners in India.They are called the Forerunners Healthcare.I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories.I have also read that they arrange financing for american and uk patients as lasik surgery is not covered by insurance and nhs.They also have photos pasted of their International patients.You can checkout their website.The cost savings are incredible.As a doctor i personally believe that your lasik surgery can be easily handled in India as the quality of healthcare available here is simply best in the world.The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.Now that poeple can have cosmetic surgery on the NHS does anyone think i could have laser eye treatment?
Before you do, please research it. I was thinking about laser surgery for years, and was happy to have stumbled upon mounds of evidence that it causes more damage than good. Try some of these sites: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;lr=%26amp;q鈥?/a>





I know - i too wish there was a way out of these endless contact lenses and never being able to see in the pool.. I have had terrible vision for years and would love to fix it, but will not take the risk..... You should also try bauch and lomb - they have a new corrective lens.. good luck!
As a long time glasses wearer, I would. I spend anywhere from 200 400 dollars per pair and my eyes get worse year after year. If my insurance covered it I would take advantage of the procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy