Friday, June 25, 2010

In cosmetic surgery, Is there a surgery so they can fix my eyes because there so ugly, is it possible ?

Im young, but old enough to get surgery if I want to. my eyes are ugly, and I just wanted to know is there any surgery or such thing as it where they do cosmetic surgery on your eyes. I just want to know if its possible. I am not talking about eyelid surgery. I need surgery because I really want pretty eyes, Iv been dealing with this for years. Does this surgery exist?In cosmetic surgery, Is there a surgery so they can fix my eyes because there so ugly, is it possible ?
I would just got contacts to change your eye color. I have three different colors that I change all the time for fun :] I have deep brown eyes and I wear Hazel, Baby Blue %26amp; Dark Blue. Keep in mind the darker the eye color, the less chance it has to show up. Make sure to try the color on before you purchase it. You can buy some at Walmart for around 34 dollars or go get some nice one's from you doctor's. My insurance covered mine for everything except 5$. (You do not need to have bad vision for contacts! I have 20/20) Good Luck!In cosmetic surgery, Is there a surgery so they can fix my eyes because there so ugly, is it possible ?
I wish I knew why you thought your eyes were ugly! First off, don't fixate. I used to stare at myself and the mirror and look at how one eye looked lazy because the eyelid seemed to have more skin than the other and now i realize it's not even noticeable. If you can't accept who you are, there are many ways to hide or even change cosmetic problems. Make up is also a good way to open the eye or shadow it, so try going to a free makeover in the mall and see what they can do. If all you need is some shadow, then that's safer and more affordable than drastic surgery. Maybe if it's the color you can just get contacts? I don't think there's a way at this time that you can pop out your eyes and just get new ones.





I'd try the makeup to accent what you like and take attention away from what you don't like. Or hey, where really red lipstick so people won't stare at your eyes for more than a couple of seconds!
Yes there is. Surgery for the lower lid is not very reliable, but OK for the upper lid. How much (unspecified) change can be made to the shape of your eyes will depend.
What about your eyes is ugly?? The shape? The color?


If its the shape, then you can makeup to make it less noticeable.


If its the color, get some color contacts.
You can get contacts that turn your eyes into anything! Like cat eyes swirls, or different colors. go to an eye doctor and ask

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy