Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone had cosmetic tatooing (eye liner)? If so is it a plus or a disapointment.?

The eyeliner is a no-brainer. However, be careful with the permanent brows. If you gain or lose weight, they can drastically change their appearance!Has anyone had cosmetic tatooing (eye liner)? If so is it a plus or a disapointment.?
It's a plus if you use eyeliner everyday.





The bad side is A. tattooing under the eye has to hurt like a b**ch! and B: even black tattoo inks fades after a while and it would have to be redone at some point unless you like the saggy under eye look.Has anyone had cosmetic tatooing (eye liner)? If so is it a plus or a disapointment.?
I had my permanent eyeliner done for 2 years and it's still visible. I can say that I'm happy for what I did because I don't have to put kajal or eye makeup anymore.
id probly say no but thats not my choice i dont think you should bcuz i wouldnt want to risk losing good eyes..i meen people say that eyes r usuely the best quality of your whole face. and if u do then ur beatiful eyes will turn to smudged and smeared and it will look like u got beet up....but if i were u i wouldnt..plus im not a person for pain
my mom has her eyes and lips tattooed...i am considering my lips because they are so thin. email me and i can send you a pic of her to see for yourself
my mom did it last year and is very satisfied...
I've noticed that older women who have had this done this end up looking like cheap hookers. If you're doing the tattooing in black, it will eventually become a greenish blue. It will diffuse and look smudged, not to mention that wrinkles will make it look uneven and give it that color ';bleeding'; look. I'm sure it's a plus in the beginning, but it'll become a disappointment later on in your life. Take some serious consideration into this before you decide!
i personally haven't done it, but i am a makeup artist and i can tell you in my own opinion i HATE the way it looks. I see a lot of older women that have done it years back and it looks awful. They always fade so you end up with gray, reddish or greenish looking tattoos. It's a very hard thing to cover up a tattoo w/ makeup if you decide you don't want it anymore; it usually ends up looking bruised, so once you do it your stuck with it! Remember that the way you wear your makeup now may not be the same way you'll wear it 10 + years from now. Just invest in some good quality make up.
My mom got it done like 2 years ago and it's not that good. First of all, it hurts a lot. And my mom got black/brown tatoo eyeliner and it faded out to blue. So I suggest you don't get it unless you're willing to take the risk of the pain and the fading. Good luck on your decision :]
I think it looks stupid! Eyeliner doesn't take long to put on, why take the risk of looking dumb?
I thought about it last year, but then I remembered that I will get old one day. I would not do it.
does it really take that much time out of your life to put on eyeliner? and wow i probably wouldnt want a tattoo on my eye...i cant even imagine the pain.
i haven't done it and never will, even though i wear eyeliner everyday... it doesn't take that much time or effort to just put it on, and what if one day you don't want to wear eyeliner? and, i've seen a lot of old women with it and it just looks scary

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy