Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wanted: cosmetic surgeon for eye lid tuck/under eye surgery in San Antonio.?

I have wanted surgery on my under eye area since 6th grade. I have bluish bags under my eye courtesy of my father's side of the family. I've never pursued surgery for fear. Well, I'm 35 and it isn't getting any better. I'm tired of strangers politely wishing me well wishes to get over my cold. I've heard so many horror stories. How do I find a reputable doctor?Wanted: cosmetic surgeon for eye lid tuck/under eye surgery in San Antonio.?
Dr. Garza is great...888.517.4187. He has a very high customer satisfaction score on www.SignatureForum.com and all of his testimonials speak very highly of him.Wanted: cosmetic surgeon for eye lid tuck/under eye surgery in San Antonio.?
Hope this site will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy