Friday, June 25, 2010

I need cosmetic tips about my eyes?

my q is should i leave my contacts on or go natural. well i have brown hair with a redish glow and my eyes r natural blue/green/grey depending on the wether but i have brown contacts and i dont know wether to keep them or get rid of them. so wat do u guys think.and i also got a tan so which sounds better. ps the contacts look naturalI need cosmetic tips about my eyes?
Unless you need prescription go natural.


A tan looks nice with your born eye color.


Personal preference but arent they uncomfortable


for your eyes anyway? lol


I bet you have to constantly keep them moist or


they sting your eyes.


Contacts also cause eye infections.


You could easily use eye shadow and do nuetral


browny bronze gold colors to make them look


nicer naturally. Remember to shade your colors.


You could also do a smokey eye, or a


dramatic abstract eye.I need cosmetic tips about my eyes?
gosh! Get rid of ur contacts!!! U have beautiful natural eyes which will look amazin wid ur tan plus where abit of a dark bronze blush on ur cheeks!! Buff!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy