Friday, June 25, 2010

How does it cost for a Cosmetic IExtraocular Implant? It's like a percing in your eye.?

Just wondering. I want the piercing...er implant. I want the musical note.





http://www.bodypiercingblog.com/page/1/How does it cost for a Cosmetic IExtraocular Implant? It's like a percing in your eye.?
it can be done for about 1200 dollars and by a licensed ophthalmologist in the U.S.A. mostly done in the netherlandsHow does it cost for a Cosmetic IExtraocular Implant? It's like a percing in your eye.?
Says on the blog:





';The cost of this implant in eye is expensive and will cost you some hundreds or thousands.';





I would assume that to be fairly accurate since not just anyone should be trusted with this procedure. I would contact surgeons in your area about this since you won't be able to walk into a tattoo parlor and get it done.
I was unaware they were actually doing them in this country... I had thought it was strictly a Scandinavian deal - but I could be wrong!
EEK!!! Please don't get that done.....it will only take away from your beauty!!





I looked it up, and it will run you about $1200

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy