Friday, June 25, 2010

I heard Xalatan can make eye lashes longer and thicker, is it safe to use for cosmetic reasons?

(I am young and has no long term health issues. However, I do wear contact lens from time to time. )


Will Xalatan increase eye lashes growth if the drops are only placed on the eyelids?I heard Xalatan can make eye lashes longer and thicker, is it safe to use for cosmetic reasons?
I'm not sure if it would cause the same side effect with just being placed on the lashes - BUT you should not have xalatan unless you have an Rx for it and you should not have an Rx for it unless you have high iop (intraocular pressure) and if you do have high iop - you should be using it IN your eye...so...


Don't use it for cosmetic reasons - it shouldn't even be an option available to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy